Group Discussions

Globetrotters are coming to Rockford, Illinois!

Subscribe
  • January 2, 2011
    Hey friends!
    I just had to share this with you in the hopes that there are some more parents of young children that are looking for something FUN to do as a family in Rockford, Illinois! The Globetrotters just kicked off their new "4 Times the Fun" World Tour and I am totally excited that they are bringing their new 35 foot shot (yes, that's half court!) to Rockford! I have two young boys and they LOVE the Globetrotters! I can't wait to see them sinking the ball effortlessly from half court at the MetroCentre! Anyhow, I found this link that will get you in for cheaper...a $7 discount on tickets. So, if you aren't already doing something on January 9th at 2 pm, follow this link and grab your tickets now! Be sure to use the code MOM to get your discount.

http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/evenue/ev69/se/DisplayPromoList.d2w/report?linkID=ctrevents&RSRC=&RDAT=&caller=PR

Hope to see you there! GO GLOBETROTTERS!!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by FrugalMom on 2nd January 2011
  • We saw them last year in Crown Point, IN, and we all totally loved the show! Boys, girls, young, old--everyone was completely entertained. That's a great deal for such a good time.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by jengray on 3rd January 2011

Add a Reply