Group Discussions

Day With Thomas coming to AZ. I had to share this discount!

Subscribe
  • Our favorite train is coming to Arizona! I found this discount code in another forum and wanted to share. My son has LOVED Thomas since he was a baby and now that he’s 5 we love taking him to the Thomas shows. This new one is supposed to be fantastic! If you're looking for a great weekend outing, this is it!

Day Out With Thomas: Leader of the Track Tour 2011 is coming to Copper Spike Train Excursion in Globe, Arizona March 5,6 and 12, 13, 2011. You’ll spend a fun-filled day with Thomas. You’ll enjoy a 25-minute ride with Thomas the Tank Engine with photo opportunities after. The kids will also get to enjoy magical performances and live music! You can visit Imagination Station, where your kids can color Thomas and Friends pictures, play with MegaBloks, RC2 trains, Wooden Railway trains and more!

Tickets are $18 plus tax for all show dates. But with the $2 off discount, tickets will be $16 plus tax. Use the code DOWT11 when you click here http://www.copperspike.com/dowt_main.html to get the discount!!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Jenn on 21st February 2011

Add a Reply