Group Discussions

Pics of others at home w/kids all day

Subscribe
  • I just need to vent and get this off my chest. I have a 7 month old daughter who stays at home all day with her grandfather so that I can go to work for 40+ hours a week. My sister has a daughter as well who is 6 months older than my daughter. I adore her and love seeing her.

All day long during the work week I get texts and videos from her taking her daughter to the water park and the zoo, and lounging around the backyard and doing craft projects. I don't mind seeing pics of my niece but not while I am at work and away from my own child. I would love to be able to spend all day long doing those things with MY daughter but I can't because I have to work. Then when I get home there is hardly any time to even consider doing anything fun like that.

I just spent the last hour crying at work because she has been blowing up my cell with pics of all the fun she is having with her daughter.

Finally I just took a quick snapshot of my desk and computer which has a pic of my daughter as the background and I texted it to her with the caption "me not having fun with my daughter"

I feel like she has zero concept of what I have to miss out on with my daughter each day so that my family can pay the bills.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Athena on 27th June 2011

Add a Reply