Group Discussions

Hi ladies!

Subscribe
  • Hi ladies, I just found this site and am so excited! I've been chatting with a bunch of amazing women that I met when my second was born, but they are all SAHMs and it makes it really hard to fully connect.

Looking forward to meeting other career mommies that are trying to find a balance.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Bliss on Friday
  • Hi just went back to work yesterday after being home for 1 year with my second son...If you want to know how that went well I called in sick today....it's very overwhelming adjusting to the change just waking up is a chore....having to change a diaper at 5:30 in the morning and get my other son who is 9yrs old up at 5:30 and dressed so I can drop him off at my brothers on the way to the sitters to drop off my youngest never knew it would be this hard...yes where is the balance do I do dishes when I get home from work or cook dinner?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by superlady on 2nd November 2011
  • Hi Bliss, I'm new to this site as well. I'm a first time mom and it's a relief to find a site that is for working moms. I work 4 ten hour days so I can have Friday's off to spend with my son, he's 6 1/2 months. I've gone to some local play groups and have met some nice SAHM's but it's hard to coordinate schedules and get together on other days since I'm working and the weekends are scheduled for family time (when the hubby is home). I'm still pretty new to being a mom so I hope to find a balance also at some point but it's nice to know there are other moms out there like me.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by BA's mom on 7th November 2011

Add a Reply