Group Discussions

Fresh Beat Band Live adds another show at Beacon Theater!

Subscribe
  • My son is crazy for the Fresh Beat Band. I can’t tell you how many hours we have spent watching this show! When I told him we could go see them in person, he just about flipped. That’s right, the Fresh Beat Band is here in NYC and they just added another show. Here are the details:

The Fresh Beat Band has added an 8th and FINAL show to the Beacon Theatre in NYC on September 18th at 3:30pm. Click here to get tickets before they are sold out!
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D00488E827F1EF6?artistid=1659193&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=107

If you’re the parent of a child between the ages of 2 and 12, then you can affirm this statement: Shout, Marina, Kiki and Twist are to little Billy and Sally what John, Paul, George and Ringo were to you. The Fresh Beat Band show, now in its third season on Nick Jr., is one of the most watched kids programs on television. Now they are taking their show on the road. Take your family!!!

Share this info with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Jenn on 6th September 2012

Add a Reply