Group Discussions

Fitness Coaching Opportunity - Work From Home!

Subscribe
  • Hi! My name is Angela. I am a 37 year old mom. My little boys are 2 and 4. I currently work from home as an Independent Team Beachbody Coach.Beachbody is a growing company. It is a $250 million corporation in Southern California. They produce many popular workouts (P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire) as well as supplements and weight-loss products. With Beachbody coaching, you earn commission when people purchase Beachbody products and Team Beachbody Club Memberships through your personal website. The website is given to you as a coach when you sign up. (You actually receive a Coach website as well as a Shakeology website and Ultimate Reset website. Both can be used in English and Spansih.) It costs $39.99 to sign up, and with that comes your coach websites as well as access to the online Coach Academy, which contains all of the information that you will need to establish a successful coaching business. Right now I am looking for a few people to join my team because January is our busiest time of the year.

People enter this business with different goals. Some are just working to earn a little extra spending money while others are making 6 figure salaries. It depends on your goals and how much time you put into it. Some people make it a full time job, others do it for the 25 percent discount that coaches get on all Beachbody products. Whatever your goals, there is a way to make coaching fit your needs.

I am very lucky to be part of a great team, the Platinum Presenters. My sponsor is a Master Trainer at Beachbody and is incredibly supportive. If you decide to become a part of our team, you will have access to Beachbody's Coach Academy as well as all of the resources that the Platinum Presenters have. We also have a Facebook group to support coaches. As your sponsor, I will help you navigate the resources that are available to you the same way that my sponsor helps me. I will also help you to personalize your websites. You will be part of a strong, supportive team.

My Beachbody website is http://avcfitnesscoach.com. Please check it out and you will get an idea of what the site is like. There is a link for more information on how to become a coach, and of course I'm always here to answer your questions. After you check it out you can tell me what you think and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. My email is angelinehall@hotmail.com.

Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon!

Angela
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by angela on Saturday

Add a Reply