Group Discussions

Proactiv Drs Launching New Product - Need Reps

Subscribe
  • Next month, Rodan + Fields Dermatologists is launching a new product which is going to be a “game changer” in the skincare industry. These savvy doctors changed the acne market with Proactiv and are poised to do it again in 2013.

Beauty editors have already seen this new product, tested it and LOVE it. Reviews are scheduled to go to press next month.

This product is SO BIG that a major beauty magazine scooped us yesterday...annoucing it before it's launch because it's that awesome. To meet the demand, I am looking to add three new consultants to my team this month. I’d like to have you trained and knowledgeable before the mad rush from consumers. These new consultants will be the first to introduce this product into the market.

As you know, all of our products are designed to effectively address aging, sun damage, acne and sensitive skin. Month after month, our other clinically proven products get rave reviews by media outlets like NBC's Today Show, top fashion magazines like VOGUE, ALLURE and NEW BEAUTY. *The only way to get our fantastic products is through an independent consultant.

I know you are a busy person and taking on a something more can feel daunting. One reason why Rodan + Fields has been so successful (the company has grown 178 % in the last year) is that their business model is supported by state of the art technology and is simple, effective and profitable. Yet, what really makes this company the leader of the $2.5 billion anti-age industry is their products. They are remarkable.

If you don’t like to sell things, we’d like to talk to you. If you’re an everyday, ordinary person with some big dreams, bills, goals to travel more, spend more time with your kids and you care about others, we’d love to help you enjoy the best skin of your life, a fabulous residual income and of course that Lexus too!

This week I am setting up informational calls and I would like to take five minutes to talk to you more about what we are doing. Please contact me at as soon as possible to set a time.

Contact: Heather McHugh at hmchughrf@gmail.com or 818.216.3504

www.hmchugh.myrandf.com or www.hmchugh.myrandf.biz

www.beautyofourbusiness.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Heather on 15th January 2013

Add a Reply