Group Discussions

How I left my full-time job and became the mother and wife I've always wanted to be.

Subscribe
  • Prior to becoming a mother, I was working 45+ hours/week as a physician. I loved my job and my patients and attempted to continue that same level of dedication after my sweetest pea was born, but it just wasn't possible. I was a tired doctor, a tired mother, a tired wife, and was doing a mediocre job at all three. I cut my hours back to 20 hours/week and it was the best thing that I could’ve done for myself and my family. What made it possible was the opportunity to work from home. Several other physician mommies had found themselves in a similar TIRED situation as myself, and one by one I watched them go part-time, and then cut back even more. In disbelief, I asked how it was possible (medical school loans won’t pay themselves!), and they had joined a team of Rodan and Fields consultants. Their success within the company had allowed them spend more time at home with their families. I joined shortly afterwards and have enjoyed the freedom to work when I want, and with my sweetest pea in my lap. On top of the supplemental income, and the generous discount on skincare supplies (honestly this was what attracted me to being a consultant first), one of the biggest benefits of being a Rodan and Fields consultant is becoming immersed in a strong support group of smart, driven, entrepreneurial mothers who all put their families first. (My husband likes having home-cooked meals again, too!) If you’d like to learn more about myself, my experiences, and/or Rodan and Fields, please feel free to send me a message. I’ll be able to respond in a timely manner because I have free time now!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Christine517 on 7th October 2016

Add a Reply