Group Discussions

How I left my full-time job and became the mother and wife I've always wanted to be.

Subscribe
  • Prior to becoming a mother, I was working 45+ hours/week as a physician. I loved my job and my patients and attempted to continue that same level of dedication after my sweetest pea was born, but it just wasn't possible. I was a tired doctor, a tired mother, a tired wife, and was doing a mediocre job at all three. I cut my hours back to 20 hours/week and it was the best thing that I could’ve done for myself and my family. What made it possible was the opportunity to work from home. Several other physician mommies had found themselves in a similar TIRED situation as myself, and one by one I watched them go part-time, and then cut back even more. In disbelief, I asked how it was possible (medical school loans won’t pay themselves!), and they had joined a team of Rodan and Fields consultants. Their success within the company had allowed them spend more time at home with their families. I joined shortly afterwards and have enjoyed the freedom to work when I want, and with my sweetest pea in my lap. On top of the supplemental income, and the generous discount on skincare supplies (honestly this was what attracted me to being a consultant first), one of the biggest benefits of being a Rodan and Fields consultant is becoming immersed in a strong support group of smart, driven, entrepreneurial mothers who all put their families first. (My husband likes having home-cooked meals again, too!) If you’d like to learn more about myself, my experiences, and/or Rodan and Fields, please feel free to send me a message. I’ll be able to respond in a timely manner because I have free time now!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Christine517 on 7th October 2016
  • I feel your pain. I have full time job and three kids. Some people just dont understand what we women go through. Ive doing some research to make my life easier, and I want to share it with yall. This Startup, Offspring, is gonna make our lives so much more tranquil. With this app, we can finally sit back and relax and watch scandal in peace. Lets blow this up so we can get rid of uneeded stress.

http://bit.ly/2L25BVX1
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by busybeemotherofthree on 12th July 2018

Add a Reply