According to a new study, "fathers are happier when they do more of the housework themselves, spend longer with their children and have working partners who are in the office just as long as they are."
Women still shoulder more housework and childcare responsibilities, but by all indications attitudes about family, work, and taking care of things at home are changing, with fathers ready and willing to take on equal responsibility.
Do you think this is true in your family?
You may also like
- Married full-time working moms do more housework than married working fathers
- When husbands help with housework, divorce rates plummet
- Study: Mothers more likely to quit work when fathers work more than 50 hours a week
- Study: Mothers and fathers are spending more time with kids
- Working fathers want to spend more time with their kids