You may also like
- Having kids can cost working parent a raise (or several)
- Bend Without Breaking: Women Executives Discuss The Art of Flex Schedules
- Women vs. men: Who's better at business?
- Experts offer helpful tips on dealing with pregnancy and materniity leave at the office
- Wall Street Women: Dress Code of Silence
According to a recent study, Gen-Xers without kids resent their co-workers who are parents. “61 percent of childless Xer women and 40 percent of Xer men feel that their colleagues with children are given more latitude with flexible work arrangements.”
Do you feel resentment from your co-workers when you have to leave work early for a doctor's appointment with your kids or to make it to their soccer game?