We like this one - a new term for fathers who think they are experts in everything related to raising children. A Momblocker. Are you married to one? According to this article, the way to deal with it is by not dealing with it: spend more time alone with your child and you will be happier. We'd love to hear from those of you married to momblockers - wha's it like? What are some strategies you use to deal with him?
You may also like
- Working fathers want to spend more time with their kids
- Study: Fathers who do more housework and work similar hours to their spouse are happier
- Married full-time working moms do more housework than married working fathers
- Dads are as stressed as moms about juggling work and family
- Study: Mothers and fathers are spending more time with kids