This article explores the cons of women waiting to start a family in order to focus on career and reveals what some people in the working world really think about hiring pregnant women and how sometimes we are we our own worst enemy.
You may also like
- NY Times Article Details Shifts in Pregnancy and Work
- Experts offer helpful tips on dealing with pregnancy and materniity leave at the office
- Old boys club and discrimination against women alive and well in technology, science and engineering
- Light drinking 'no risk to baby'
- For Prospective Moms, Biology and Culture Clash