- About me:
- I'm a single mother to an adopted toddler girl from Guatemala. I turned 40, hadn't found a man I wanted to keep, and realized I didn't need a man to fulfill my dream of motherhood. So, I got my ducks in a row, began the very laborious adoption process and two and a half years later, I'm mommy to the most amazing little bundle of wonder I could ever have imagined. Bliss.
- My interests:
- I aspire to be the kinder, younger, hipper Martha Stewart, and I practice daily. If the organizational police raided my home, they would not find fault. In addition to that, I'm crafty, mildly creative, love to dig in the dirt, and am known for monkeying with recipes -- with a 50% success rate!
- How I de-stress:
- My guilty pleasures: reading People Magazine, watching mindless "Women in Peril TV" (AKA Lifetime TV) and eating ice cream with nuts, chocolate chips and milk mushed together. I sound pathetic, but it's bliss.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Go with your gut -- it's the most basic guide you can count on
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Anything by Elizabeth Berg -- she captures the subtleties of life in such a graceful way
- My favorite movie:
- The Sound of Music (corny, yes, but true. Please don't hold it against me).
From San Francisco, California, United States
Joined 5th April 2007
My Day Snapshot
Pam hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Pam hasn't written a life to-do list yet.