- About me:
- I happily gave up my job as a journalist when my son was born. 18 months later, I started working from home. I returned to full-time work in mid-2006.
- My interests:
- Writing, Cooking, Crossword puzzles
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Cooking/baking on weekends. Watching a DVD, taking my son to the park.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Enjoy your kid's childhood!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- My favorite movie:
- Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (Hindi)
A Lost Writer
From Bangalore, India
Joined 9th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
A Lost Writer hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Lose weight (seriously, I need to lose around 30 lbs)
Goals I am working on:
Losing weight, improving my temper.
Projects I am working on:
Reclaiming "me" time at home. Have boycotted the TV after umpteen fights with crazy husband.