- My tags:
- freelance, productivity, natural, christian, wah
- About me:
- I'm Annie Mueller. In April of 2009 I became a Mom of 3 under 3. (I guess that changes in July when my daughter has her 3rd birthday.) Life's a great crazy adventure. I stay sane by obsessive planning and organizing and always trying to find better ways to do the same ol' stuff. My husband and I are low-key, mild-mannered hippie freaks. We love spontaneity and learning. I work from home as a freelance writer, editor, and website manager.
- My interests:
- I love writing, reading, and music (i play guitar and sing); family time; being outside (except when it's over 90, then I hide in the basement); finding fun local stuff to do; going green; cooking and baking; gardening; teaching and training my kids; meeting new people!
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Talk to my husband, take a long walk, write, sing loudly, find a punching bag.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't compare. Do what works for you.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- I could never pick just one
- My favorite movie:
- BBC Pride & Prejudice
From Pacific, Missouri, United States
Joined 5th February 2009
My Day Snapshot
SisterWisdom.com hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
paid vacation time!
Goals I am working on:
Walking 5/d week
Drinking lots of water
Eating frequently so baby 3 doesn\\\'t get hungry
Projects I am working on:
Adjusting to life with 3 under 3!
Improving our house... slooowly.
Being more organized.