- About me:
- Working for me is a necessary evil. I am separated from my husband and sole provider of three children. I make a great salary for this area I understand and I put it all into running my home and making sure my children have a lot...probably too much. Although very organized my life is what I call managed chaos. I am an outdoor enthusiast and love to keep in shape but never have time. When it comes to choosing between doing something for me and something for my kids, I would much rather do for them. I like to have fun and am an entrepreneur at heart with lots of ideas for my own business spinning around in my head. Why haven't I taken the leap
- My interests:
- Golf, anything outdoors, riding bikes, walking, going to festivals, church.
- How I de-stress:
- A glass of red wine and a good movie - oh yeah, and some chocolate of course.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Lower your bar of excellence and allow yourself to achieve one success in work/life each day.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- My favorite movie:
- Legally Blonde2
From Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Joined 4th August 2007
My Day Snapshot
Elinor hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Elinor hasn't written a life to-do list yet.