- My tags:
- gs leader, cs parent, international house of children
- About me:
- I am 32 years old mother of 5 children, 12, 11, 8, and 22 month old girls, and 7 year old boy, just moved ot Florida about a year ago, lived in NJ all my life, I am happily divorced, dated-ended and now happily dating for over 6 years.. I enjoy being spoiled by my loved ones not by material things but by love, happiness, and just quality time with the family!
- My interests:
- I enjoy reading, Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, Cooking, Baking, and Spoiling the kids. I also enjoy watching video's of Chris Brown...
- How I de-stress:
- hmmm I wish I knew I would so be doing them..lol I just sit back and relax to some peaceful music once the kids are tucked in bed!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- 'Never allow someone to be your Priority while allowing yourself to be their Option'
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Secret
- My favorite movie:
- This Christmas-Chris Brown
From Florida City, Florida, United States
Joined 15th April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Cathy hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To find a good WAH job!
Graduate from USF with a Forensic Nursing degree befofe its too late!!!
I have a major crush on two individual and wish that I can meet them both. I met one but not face to face just VIP concert.. Eminem, yes Marshall Mathers and Chris Brown aka, Chris Breezy or Charlie Brown... I know I am too old to have crushes but I can't help it... Im like a lil kid...lol
Goals I am working on:
Feng Shui'in my entire house!
Lose some weight for the Summer!
Work on saving the planet with the kids!
Stop junk food in the house!
Projects I am working on:
Teaching my 22 month old the primary colors and to speak fluent Spanish and English!
She has the potty down pat for 2 months now!!!