- About me:
- How do I see myself? I love my job as a prosecutor and am proud that I do something to serve my community. My demanding job plus keeping up with my son demands that my OCD kick in pretty hard-core. That part can be kind of annoying to some, but it helps me keep life on track.
- My interests:
- Reading, cross-stitch, college football, home fix-it projects
- My website/blog:
- http://not up yet, but working on it - www.worldofstephen.blogspot.com - ok, I admit, not working very hard...
- How I de-stress:
- in a hammock with a good book and some sweet tea
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Do what is right for you.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Ahab's Wife, Sena Jeter Naslund
- My favorite movie:
- American President
Joined 14th April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Cleo hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Cleo hasn't written a life to-do list yet.