- About me:
- I am mom, wife, teacher, and coffee addict. My life consists of adventures in raising a college student and a disabled teenager and three small rabbits, all while teaching full time. I preserve my sanity by blogging and gardening and reading and drinking coffee.
- My interests:
- reading, writing (poetry and prose), blogging, gardening, baking
- My website/blog:
- http://compostermom.blogspot.com http://a-mothers-garden-of-verses.blogspot.com http://mid-centurymodernmoms.typepad.com/midcenturymodernmoms/
- How I de-stress:
- read, blog
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Put yourself first, darn it.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Horse Whisperer
- My favorite movie:
- The Blues Brothers, Always, Sleepless in Seattle
From United States
Joined 14th August 2007
My Day Snapshot
Daisy hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Perspective, balance, and ability to let go.
Goals I am working on:
Balancing increasing career stress with my health and my family\\\'s needs
Projects I am working on:
Seeking sponsorship for blog, outlining and organizing book on topic of raising and educating disabled child