- My tags:
- family, entrepreneur, teacher
- About me:
- I'm happily married for 14 years, have 2 wonderful children --boy and girl and entered the workforce again full time 5 years ago to become a graphic arts teacher. The only problem is that I got bumped in seniority. I would love to one day return to the classroom, but this year I think I need to take stock in me; something I haven't done in MANY years.
- My interests:
- I love to cross-stitch and vow some day to learn to quilt.
- How I de-stress:
- Light a candle and take a bubble bath. My music is always there to set the mood!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Family comes first. Learn to get up early, stay up late or both:)
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Big Russ and Me
- My favorite movie:
- If it's not Disney, it's probably a romantic comedy.
From Manheim, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined 5th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
DandiK hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
DandiK hasn't written a life to-do list yet.