- I run Work It, Mom!
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Extremely stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I get to watch something we created grow into something so much bigger than we imagined. Seeing real working moms benefit from our company is incredible.
- Worst thing about my job:
- I have never worked this hard or slept this little in my entire life. I worry a lot. I have zero time for me.
- My dream job:
- I love coming up with creative ideas - not sure what that job would be called, but it would be great if someone paid me to do it.
From Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 20th March 2007
My Day Snapshot
Nataly hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Travel to Latin America
Learn about wine
Be better at history
Write more books
Read more books
Learn to cook interesting dishes
Goals I am working on:
Growing Work It, Mom!
Finding more zen in my life:)
Setting up clearer boundaries between work and non-work time
Drinking more water daily, first thing in the am
Remembering and calling friends on bdays
Projects I am working on:
Getting holiday cards out on time!