- My tags:
- married, busy, mom of 4, cna, sleep deprived, love to write
- About me:
- Hi, my name is Donya. I'm a very busy mom of 4 very busy boys. I'm a CNA at an acute hospital where I work full time nightshiifts.
- My interests:
- Running is one of my new found loves, love anything outdoors, baking (I make a mean chocolate chip cookie), and writing...
- How I de-stress:
- Pretty much everything I listed in my interests help me de-stress...that, and maybe a bubble bath.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Try not to feel guilty about going to work. If anything you're teaching your boys that a mother doesn't have to be a stereotypical Donna Reed.
- Adjective to describe me:
- awesome...(hee hee)
- My favorite book:
- The Little Princess...loved ever since I was a little girl and it's still my fave.
- My favorite movie:
- Hmmm...to many to choose from!
From Nevada, United States
Joined 18th July 2008
My Day Snapshot
Donya hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To get over my obsession with Coach handbags, to have Supernanny come to my house and work her magic =), to complete a 12k race next May, go back to school to get my RN...
Goals I am working on:
running, running running; keeping the house organized and clutter-free (trying, anyway);