- About me:
- I'm a full-time plus working mom of a almost 7 year old daughter who is older than her years. I'm married to a firefighter and retired National Guardsman. We are currently starting the adoption process to add a sibling into the family.
- My interests:
- Reading, spending time with my daughter.
- My website/blog:
- http://lifewithafouryearold.blogspot.com http://whenqueen.blogspot.com http://marysadoptionjourney.blogspot.com
- How I de-stress:
- Suduko; reading with my daughter, TV
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Be there for the "firsts" that you can plan and don't beat yourself up if you miss some of the others.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Watership Down
- My favorite movie:
From Chicago, Illinois, United States
Joined 16th July 2008
My Day Snapshot
MaryV hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
MaryV hasn't written a life to-do list yet.