- About me:
- I'm a consulting actuary (i.e. econ and math geek) who's just gone back to work after having a baby girl in December.
- My interests:
- Cooking, Walking our 3 dogs, Hiking, Trying to keep the house/garden in order.
- How I de-stress:
- Cooking, excersicing, "appreciating" wine and beer.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- From my firm's Chief Actuary (i.e., my uberboss) - you're motto as a working mom should be "good enough", because the house will never be clean enough, you'll never bill enough hours, and you'll never spend enough time with your kids. So don't beat yourself up...your best is Good Enough!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Watership Down
- My favorite movie:
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the Gene WIlder one.)
From Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined 21st April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Hope hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Hope hasn't written a life to-do list yet.