- I run Jannette Tibbs Holistic Therapy Connections
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I sometimes get to meditate with someone and get paid for it. :) NOT BAD AT ALL!
- Worst thing about my job:
- Becoming emotionally involved with people who are in trouble and feeling like I would love to be able to DO more.
- My dream job:
- Operating a wellness retreat somewhere gorgeous like the Numinbah Valley on the border of Queensland and NSW...
From Brisbane, Australia
Joined 29th November 2007
My Day Snapshot
Jannette Tibbs hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
A ecologically sound home in a pristine environment.
Goals I am working on:
Saving to buy an ecologically sound home in a pristine environment! :)
Projects I am working on:
Currently gestating a new addition to the clan. Due April 11th, and I am ESTATIC to have contracted a wonderful and amazingly experienced Doula to assist me in a water homebirth. :) Pregnancy going well and life is busy, with money coming in and a new baby immenent, I'd say I'm a busy little chicken.