- My tags:
- wahm, mommy, scentsy
- About me:
- Hello. I am a 31yr old WAHM with an Awesome Husband, and two wonderful children- ages 4 & 6. I worked for many year outside of the home. 7 years ago, when I was working a high profile/high demand job in downtown Chicago, I discovered that I was pregnant. From the time that baby entered my womb, I knew I wanted to stay home. By the grace of God, we were able to cut back and manage on my husband's income. I also did free lance work from home for my former employer, as an insurance underwriter. Once I QUICKLY became pregnant with baby #2, I decided to take some years to just be MOM during the day. Up until Nov 2007, I had been a FULL TIME SAHM. However, as my children entered school, and aged out of the toddler years, I felt an urging to spread my career wings again. All things fell wonderfully into place, as I was able to begin investing in two of my own business. Each have proven to provide me with great fullfillment. I am living proof that you can work at home, make a successful income, and enjoy your children at the same time!
- My interests:
- Travel, Books, Church, Fundraising, and researching social issues
- My website/blog:
- http://www.scentsy.com/jodialbertini www.safecandle.net
- How I de-stress:
- Good Book, Hot Bath, or Favorite TV show in bed - Massage from Hubby is always good, too!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You don't have to do it all!!!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- "90 Minutes in Heaven"
- My favorite movie:
- Good WIll Hunting
From Bloomington, Illinois, United States
Joined 30th June 2008
My Day Snapshot
JodiA hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
JodiA hasn't written a life to-do list yet.