- About me:
- Recently back to work after being home for 3 years. It has been quite an adjustment however, I think as a family, we are all happy with my decision. Look forward to advice from moms on how they manage time and make the best of the time they have with their kids.
- My interests:
- Reading, listening to music, watching movies, hanging out with friends and family.
- How I de-stress:
- Light candles, sit on the couch with my feet up and listen to soothing music while reading a book or a magazine.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- It's ok to have a messy house.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- My favorite movie:
- Wizard of Oz
From Brooklyn, New York, United States
Joined 13th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
Kelly hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Moving to a bigger home and growing old there one day to see my great grand kids run around the yard.
Goals I am working on:
Lose 30 pounds.
Projects I am working on:
Staring a journal for my girls with life lessons and any bit of advice I wish to pass on to them