- Full-time as a Project Director at UMASS
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- My research and evaluation projects are aimed at helping all people remain in the community when they need long-term supports. As I have simplified it for my six year old, I help keep people out of nursing homes. It feels great to be a part of that mission.
- Worst thing about my job:
- The balance between family and work and commuting and day care/school is the hardest thing.
- My dream job:
- I have to say that I got luvky and found my dream job!
From Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 11th September 2007
My Day Snapshot
Lanes hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Lanes hasn't written a life to-do list yet.