- My tags:
- family, healing, addiction recovery, parent coach, troubled teens, suffering
- About me:
- I raised 5 girls, while working. I believe what caused more stress for me was the guilt I either felt at work, not being with the kids; or when I was at home with the kids, thinking about my work. I really had to learn how to be in the present moment, in the NOW and enjoy it all!
- My interests:
- I love spending time with my horses! Doing things, anything with my girlfriends!
- My website/blog:
- http://theunexpectedpath.com http://theunexpectedpath.wordpress.com
- How I de-stress:
- Nice hot bath with some essential oils, detailed gratitudes, wrap up in a warm blanket and eat popcorn, shovel horse poop, lay on the ground and notice the sky.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Be loving,kind and compassionate to yourself and you will have the energy to be supportive and loving to others.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- My favorite movie:
- Fried Green Tomatoes
From Janesville, Wisconsin, United States
Joined 30th October 2007
My Day Snapshot
RecoveryCoach hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To love myself and others unconditionally
To accept life as it is, not as I want it to be.
To carry a message of peace where ever I go.
Goals I am working on:
Reaching 1000 parents who have been suffering with a child (teen or adult) that is addicted to drugs and alcohol.
Projects I am working on:
Getting the word out on http://theunexpectedpath.com to parents who are suffering.
What Do You Do When Your Child Is Addicted to Drugs?
Posted on 21st February 2008 | 1 comment