- I work as a consultant/freelancer
- Writing & Editing
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- Best thing about my job:
- The flexibility of writing when and where I want dovetails perfectly with my need to be present for my large family.
- Worst thing about my job:
- There are two worst things: feeling like my work won't "count" until I get paid and the steep learning curve I face about making it in the writing/publishing industry.
- My dream job:
- Being an award-winning, successful, published novelist is my dream.
From Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Joined 27th November 2007
My Day Snapshot
Lilymane hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
The most positive, harmonious custody outcome possible
Travel to Greece
A summer in the south of France
More time at the beach
Goals I am working on:
Finish book project research and draft
Complete half marathon in Jan 08
Complete international distance triathlon in Sep 08
Have art quilt accepted for show in Oct 08
Projects I am working on:
Collaborative book project
Journal - art quilt
Design stained glass/mosaic door