- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 8 months
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Trust your instincts. When my daughter was 11 weeks old and throwing up EVERY day, the doc told me it was acid reflux...a lot of persistance on my part made her look further into it and ultimately emergency surgery saved her life.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- I dont ignore any...all advice came from somewhere and had a purpose for someone. I will always listen.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- She is still very little (8 months) so right now, (even though it is not recommended) I love bringing her into bed with me in the morning and having her fall asleep with me. (Love peek a boo too)
From New Jersey, United States
Joined 22nd February 2008
My Day Snapshot
Officermom hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Officermom hasn't written a life to-do list yet.