- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 23, 19, 15
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- You're not raising children, you're raising future adults.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- There's not one piece of advice, but a mindset I reject: the attitude that children are fragile creatures who can be destroyed by a single parental error. It just ain't so.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- With my eldest: talking. She lives on her own. We email and phone regularly. With my son: DDR.* With my youngest: talking, walking, sharing books, cooking vegetarian; she also likes doing girly things - manicures, facials. *DanceDance Revolution: you follow the directions on a dancevideo, on sensor pads on the floor. A lot of fun, and a TERRIFIC workout! And he's way, way, waaaay better than me...
From Ottawa, Canada
Joined 13th July 2007
My Day Snapshot
MaryP hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Travel. Lots of travel
Financial ease. I hate living paycheque to - paycheque
An organized, clutter-free home!
Goals I am working on:
Becoming a writer.
Becoming more financially literate.
Organizing the house.
Projects I am working on:
Decluttering the basement!!
Trying to get back to working on the book project.