- About me:
- After a stint as a childless computer software engineer, I decided to do the stay-at-home mom thing, reasoning I could go back later. Then I found myself divorced, poor, and unmarketable. The nice thing about the bottom is that there's nowhere to go but up; four years later I am not only newly remarried, I operate a thriving freelance writing and editing business from my home.
- My interests:
- Reading, bargain-hunting, playing with the kids, eating chocolate, smooching with the new husband.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Sleeeeeeeeep. I do love to sleep. A nice hot bubble bath and a good book will do in a pinch, though.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- A little extra television won't kill them (as in, if you must plug the children in to finish your work, accept it as a workable solution and don't waste time on guilt).
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- A Prayer for Owen Meany
- My favorite movie:
- The Princess Bride
From Athens, Georgia, United States
Joined 17th May 2007
My Day Snapshot
Mir Kamin hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
A maid. And 10 extra hours in each day. I don\'t want much.
Goals I am working on:
Balance, baybee. Figuring out how to get exercise into my routine. Eating less crap.
Projects I am working on:
The Big Project. I could tell you, but then I\'d have to kill you.