- About me:
- Okay, so I'm newly married and soon to be a new mom. I've been in school for the past 9 years working towards my career goals. I took a year off last year for some relief and to be with my (at the time) boyfriend/now husband (we lived 3 hours apart for 3 years). So since taking a year off from my studies, we bought a home, got engaged, got married and are now expecting our first child. Very exciting...But looking forward to slowing down, catching my breath and just enjoying the newness of it all.
- My interests:
- Shopping!!! (kinda cliche i know) Trying new food. Home decor Relaxation
- How I de-stress:
- Going out to eat. It gets me out of the house, away from the compulsion to clean or fix things etc. (we're constantly "upgrading" our home), it's fun, but there's always something else you'd like to do. Maybe I should stop watching HGTV...lol.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Define success for yourself...don't feel pressured to define your success by social norms. GREAT ADVISE!!!
- Adjective to describe me:
- Right now...PREGNANT!
- My favorite book:
- Lucky magazine...(sorry, I've read enough text book and such to last a lifetime). I prefer to keep it light in my leisure time.
- My favorite movie:
- 50 First Dates
From Stafford, Virginia, United States
Joined 21st June 2008
My Day Snapshot
Mrs.Dr.Mom (whew!) hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Complete my doctorate degree!
Enjoy my marriage!
Be a great mom!