- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 19, 17, 8
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Don't sweat the small stuff. Something worse can always happen.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- It is not ok to raise your voice. Stay calm. It doesn't matter that the dog mistook your toe for his bone.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- painting, board games, fishing, singing in the car (loudly), road trips, reading.
From Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Joined 30th August 2007
My Day Snapshot
MommasWorld hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Goals I am working on:
To have all family photos in an album or picture frame.
Projects I am working on:
My very own Doll House. Now that I am a grown up I can really do some awesome things with a Doll House.
Knitting a scarf, catching up on my cross stitching.
Writting my memoire about my life (all that time between 3 yrs old and my current blog)
Typing up 50 years of my mother's old diaries.
Raising my children
Progressing in my field