- Full-time as a Secondary Science Teacher
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- The relationship I build with my students. I love seeing them succeed and taking pride in their accomplishments while doing it all to give God the glory that is due Him.
- Worst thing about my job:
- The relationship I build with my students. :) It's an emotionally intense job because I invest so much of my heart and passion into these kids. Sometimes I feel like I give too much to them and don't have enough for my family at the end of the day.
- My dream job:
- I'm not sure. I think I would love to teach people who want to be teachers.
From Austin, Texas, United States
Joined 24th May 2007
My Day Snapshot
RachelMay hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
RachelMay hasn't written a life to-do list yet.