- My tags:
- entrepreneur, mother, writer, working mother, nonprofit, parent, wife, business owner, spouse, publisher, volunteer
- About me:
- After owning a parenting magazine and after being in the for-profit sector for 17 years, I have recently decided to enter the nonprofit sector. I am ready.
- My interests:
- anything to do with creating or conservations: designing clothes, arts and crafts, chats with friends, discussions with hubby, analyzing movies
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Nibbing dark chocolate with almonds, sipping hot green tea by the fireplace while the kids are upstairs sleeping soundly.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Who cares about the mess?
- Adjective to describe me:
- full of contradictions
- My favorite book:
- Pride and Prejudice and Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
- My favorite movie:
- Godfather II, Matrix I, and Lake House.
From Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 3rd January 2008
My Day Snapshot
SK hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
A long, leisurely trip around the world, visting both remote and well known places.
Win the a large enough lottery to not have to worry about paying bills for the rest of my life.
Every Fridays off with my husband.
Goals I am working on:
Gain financial stability. Complete the necessary steps and move on.
Projects I am working on: