- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 14, 19
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Try to make the most of the time you do have with your kids making it special. You can only do what you can do when you work full time.-make it worthwhile when you have the time.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- The guilt of not being home when my child is home on school vacations-upsets me-I feel I should always be there to take care of him. I need to realize I cannot always do this in the work I do now.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Go out to dinner, to a movie or golf/outdoor activities.
From Danvers, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 23rd September 2007
My Day Snapshot
Sally hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Sally hasn't written a life to-do list yet.