- My tags:
- entrepreneur, coach, sahm, creative, brooklynite, analytical, intuitive
- About me:
- I'm a recovering corporate climber who craves structure and companionship but loves working alone. I am highly organized, naturally motivated, easy to talk to, and an analytical thinker. My background includes life experience as a graphic designer, corporate maze navigator, entrepreneur, wife, change management architect, mother, and travel fiend. I believe in living a life without regrets, the power of listening, in taking chances, in the strength of hearts, and the value of relationships.
- My interests:
- book binding and making, photography, swapping, sustainable living,
- My website/blog:
- http://www.SaneMoms.com http://www.thinlinedesign.com
- How I de-stress:
- read a good book in a warm tub with essential oils, drinking a glass of wine.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- mister god, this is anna
- My favorite movie:
- what's eating gilbert grape
Bethany Rule Vedder (SaneMom)
From Brooklyn, New York, United States
Joined 27th March 2008
My Day Snapshot
Bethany Rule Vedder (SaneMom) hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
publish a book
build a home from stone and found wood
own forested land with running water
Goals I am working on:
getting my last half marathon done in my goal time for the year!
gathering info on sustainable living
Projects I am working on:
writing a workbook
designing websites for my sons\\\' schools