- Number of children:
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Be consistent. Kids need to feel secure and loved. They thrive on a routine. That might sound boring but kids do much better when they know what's coming - "Monday Game Night" or "Tuesday Walk Night." Just knowing that they can count on those things builds a wall of trust and security around their little hearts.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Buy them what they want so they will be happy. We have enough narcissism in our world...why add to that? Why not raise children who are responsible, kind and generous? They will then grow into mature and capable adults who better the world.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Oh...playing games. We love games and they are so educational. Kids learn so much from games: math skills, reading and language arts, team work, sportsmanship, etc.
From Arizona, United States
Joined 18th August 2008
My Day Snapshot
SharaPCS hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
SharaPCS hasn't written a life to-do list yet.