- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 7, 5, and 11 months
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Parents have to stick together, and back each other up. No Matter what. you can disagree if you want, but it's best done in private, away from the kids. Also, pick your battles. Who cares if he wants ketchup on his broccoli, really?
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Keeping a strict schedule. My mom always fusses that we don't do things by a strict schedule. We have a schedule, it's just more fluid. I always let my kids lead me as far as nursing, naps, etc. They weren't always sleepy or hungry when she thought they should be, and it turned every meal and every nap into a fight. Without a set schedule, things move more fluid, and the kids sort of worked their way into their own schedule.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Laugh with them. They are all so funny. Even the baby is full of laughter.
From Alabama, United States
Joined 27th March 2008
My Day Snapshot
sonyareads hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
My earth friendly concrete hurricane proof, easy on the electric bill dome home.
Goals I am working on:
Paying off bills and building my home businesses.
Projects I am working on:
Baby shoes I am making
two necklaces with the new beads I made
New ad campaign for both businesses
Two new enrollees with bookwise.