- My tags:
- humor, Working-Class Mom, Toddler Parenting, Infant Parenting, Lower-Middle Class Family, Kid Bit Teacher, Tattooed Mom
- About me:
- I am the working mother of one energetic, temperamental, tomboyishly girly three year-old, nicknamed The Big One, a Getting-Less-Blob-Like-Every-Day infant we refer to as The Little One, a Shitzu-Pomeranian we call Potato and a feisty, hard-to-please Chihuahua named Gaby Ann Marie. Our home is one of chaos, laughter, ridiculousness, and political views from opposite sides of the spectrum. I have a handful of good friends, the world’s most amazing extended family, and a job that allows me time to photocopy various pieces of my anatomy. I am the American Dream.
- My interests:
- I love to read romance novels, I love to write, I love to blog, and I LOVE to spend time with my babies.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Hot shower, a good book, new bed linen, and Mark Harmon.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- It's okay to be upset that you can't be with your kids all the time, you just shouldn't become all-consumed with it. Life is the way it is for a reason.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Chronicle of a Death Foretold
- My favorite movie:
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
From Florence, South Carolina, United States
Joined 9th March 2010
My Day Snapshot
SusanPM hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
SusanPM hasn't written a life to-do list yet.