- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Would rather not say
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Show love and praise them. Correct and teach in a loving way. I've seen too many adults as a counselor who were abused as children so suffer each day.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Make them clean their plate! As a dietitian, I know this leads to obesity and I struggle as a RD to get clients as adults not to do it!
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Walking the dog, (and the cat tags along following us). It's a time where we slow down and talk to each other. Plus, we eat a meal together each night and pray, which brings us closer together.
Sylvia White, MS, RD, LDN, LPC
From Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Joined 7th July 2008
My Day Snapshot
Sylvia White, MS, RD, LDN, LPC hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Sylvia White, MS, RD, LDN, LPC hasn't written a life to-do list yet.