- My tags:
- diabetes, counselor, spontaneous, weight loss dietitian
- About me:
- I work while the kids are in school. I have 2 kids with type I diabetes on insulin pumps, so that requires a lot of time, plus I worry alot about them. I've bee married for 16 years. My husband was a CPA then went to seminary and is now a United Methodist pastor, so we're very busy with church!
- My interests:
- Gardening, especially square foot method, flowers, crafts, hanging out and talking with the neighbors.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Listen to Ten Minutes to Relax, read a magazine, take a a whirlpool bath with candles all around.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't try to be superwoman!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Bible, plus recently, The Gift (also a movie)
- My favorite movie:
- Can't pinpoint one right now!
Sylvia White, MS, RD, LDN, LPC
From Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Joined 7th July 2008
My Day Snapshot
Sylvia White, MS, RD, LDN, LPC hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Sylvia White, MS, RD, LDN, LPC hasn't written a life to-do list yet.