- Full-time as a Human Resource Manager at Yoh HR Solutions- GE Gasification Client
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I have a wonderful and challenging career. I have worked as an Employee Relations Manager and a Senior HR Consultant. I hold a B.S. in Psychology from the University of Delaware, a B.S. in Business Management from LeTourneau University, and a M.A in Human Resources Management from University of Phoenix. I am a member of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and received my PHR certification in 2004.
- Worst thing about my job:
- Never fails..days I have off my kiddos or hubby do not, days they have off I do not...sometimes it is just unavoidable.
- My dream job:
- Manager of Employee and Organizational Development- Walt Disney World
From Houston, Texas, United States
Joined 31st March 2010
My Day Snapshot
TrippinHR hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
TrippinHR hasn't written a life to-do list yet.