- About me:
- I'm a freelance writer, editor and blogger who thrives on flexibility in her professional and personal life. I'm the mother of a preschooler daughter and infant son. My husband Jay works outside the home as the editor of NotebookReview.com. He's also a fabulous photographer. Prior to my life as a freelancer, I spent time writing and editing at dunnhumbyUSA, a relevance marketing firm, and five years as a copywriter/director at Bridge Worldwide. I was also a magazine editor and newspaper reporter. I got a master's degree at Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism, and a bachelor's degree in journalism at Miami University.
- My interests:
- I love to read novels, magazines, and blogs. I have a great book club full of smart women. When I can, I enjoy traveling to new places, seeing movies at the theatre, and listening to jazz at non-smoky clubs.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.workingmomsagainstguilt.com http://www.familyfriendlycincinnati.com
- How I de-stress:
- Massage at the spa. A walk in the park. A Saturday afternoon nap.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You're doing the right thing for your family.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Catcher in the Rye
- My favorite movie:
- The Color Purple
Susan Wenner Jackson
From Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Joined 19th April 2007
My Day Snapshot
Susan Wenner Jackson hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Go to Hawaii
Be a guest on Good Morning America
Hire a housekeeper, landscaper and personal chef!
Goals I am working on:
Running my own successful freelance writing/social media business