- My tags:
- toddlers, preschool, stay at home dad, financial, multiples, triplets, texas, young mother
- About me:
- I am 23 and married with a three year old son Aidan and two year old triplet boys Mason, Wyatt, and Payton. No, I didn't take fertility treatments, they were all a surprise for my husband and I. We love all of our boo boos dearly but MAN! they are a challenge. We constantly struggle financially and emotionally. My husband stays at home right now with them because daycare is so expensive and we can't get him a firefighting job in our area. I work in retail franchise development and I love my job but sometimes wish I could switch with my husband and stay home for awhile. Ideally, I would like us to both work in our careers and have a more comfortable life.
- My interests:
- Working out and recently running, going to the beach, shopping, cooking new things, baking, playing with my kids, and dream planning.
- How I de-stress:
- Bath and book, gym, or Ativan :)
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You don't have to put your career ahead of your family, my career is for my family and as long as it isn't damaging my family then I shouldn't feel guilty for working hard at it.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Harry Potter
From Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Joined 28th February 2012
My Day Snapshot
Alexplustrips hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Get my husband a job, get my kids in school, not struggle every month to pay bills, be happier, love on my kids more.
Goals I am working on:
Husband getting a good job.
Projects I am working on:
Getting my kids health insurance