- Full-time as a Customer Service Manager at Food For The Poor
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I like it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Extremely stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- We help the destitute poor. We also have prayer meetings daily.
- Worst thing about my job:
- Donors yell at me on the phone.
- My dream job:
- Writing romance novels. I also do this as a second job. :)
From Florida City, Florida, United States
Joined 31st March 2008
My Day Snapshot
Ashley Ladd hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
That my children will behave better and get along with one another. That they will grow up to be productive, happy, and healthy adults
Goals I am working on:
Helping my kids to grow up to be happy, healthy, and productive adults.
Projects I am working on:
Promoting my book, WILD FANTASIES, that releases Monday April 7, 2008. Also writing my new book that has no title yet. Finding a title for the new book.