- My tags:
- first time mom, friendly, social
- About me:
- First time mom, looking for work and having a hard time with it. I am a down-to-earth, easy going person who loves to do anything she can to keep busy. I have come to the point where my husband and I feel that I should be returning to work because we would be better off, but I am just trying to get myself ready.
- My interests:
- Cooking, Baking, Dinner parties, spending time with friends and family, reading, writing, learning new languages, etc...
- How I de-stress:
- Listen to hard rock or metal music.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- hmmm... too many
- My favorite movie:
- don't have one... too many
From St Catharines, Canada
Joined 15th September 2008
My Day Snapshot
Melanie hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
I just want to be able to do everything in my power to keep my husband and son happy and feel like I have accomplished this on a daily basis. I want to figure out what I am going to do with my life now that I have had a child.
Goals I am working on:
Accomplishing my life goals while adapting to being a wife and mother. My life goal is to open my own little bistro/cafe one day.
Projects I am working on:
Trying to find a job which is proving to be quite complicated considering I am not sure that I want to return to work.