- I run The Happiest Dog on the Block, LLC
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I own it. I run it. I get to apply the science I learned in school to every aspect of my business, almost like an art. It's fulfills me.
- Worst thing about my job:
- The worst thing is that I run all the operations and am the only resource. If I am sick or hurt, there is no back-up. Not something that can't be changed though, when the time is right.
- My dream job:
- I got it! I'm working on my 2nd one now....
From Connecticut, United States
Joined 20th February 2008
My Day Snapshot
bgrace75 hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Wow. I'm sure I will add to this over time. Right now I'm very focused on my businesses and my family. I have plenty of life wishes and dreams in so many different directions. I will list them soon.
Goals I am working on:
Taking basic steps to market my local training business. Implementing new ideas and really "re-freshing" my presence and services.
In the back of my mind I have a sketch of my new business, which will be a resource for dog professionals. I'm very excited about it, but cannot dedicate a whole lot of time to it now. The bills don't pay themselves!
Projects I am working on:
Oh Lord......TOO many to lst!
Gotta get Shannan the scrap swap pictures this weekend, though!